Sunday, February 12, 2006

Planets

Starting to get ready to color some pages from my comic book series. Before I start I want to get a few things down in photoshop. Mostly learning a few textures and filters that I'll need. Opening scene is a space scene. With planets, stars and a shiney gold ship. I started with the planets. I found this amazing tutorial from Greg Martin on it. God this makes my life easier. Thanks Greg Martin!! Wherever you are! Then I futzed around learning how to make outer space look like outer space. Then the biggest problem was figuring out how to do metal and especially gold. Found a few good tutorials on the subject. Best of all was this little one from www.myjanee.com on drawing what you see. Really big help. Now we'll see if I can apply it to the pages. --Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics