Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Lubbock Sketch Night!

The next sketch night will be Thursday (April 27th) at 8:30 pm. At the Denny's on slide road. I want to try something different this time. "One hour" comics. Everone will have about an hour to draw a complete story. Stickfigures and bubble heads are jus' fine. It don't matter how good you draw, just how fast you get it done. So start thinking of something fun betwixt yonder and now. This'll be more fun than licks on a tootsie pop. And if'n you're worried this don't jiggle your jello, I'm sure there will be a few of us doing plainjane regular old fashioned sketchbooksketching so'n you won't be left out. But I figure this is a nice change of pace, and something I need to be practicing anyways. I'll bring the blank books. You bring the pencils and fun. See you there. --Will

2 Comments:

Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

I'll be there!

4/25/2006 08:19:00 PM  
Blogger Will Terrell said...

Brian! You BETTER be there! Or I'll kick your ass. Or at least draw me kicking your ass. Which is far far worse.

Enrique, I think I suck at one hour comics too... not sure yet, never done one. All I know is that's my biggest weakness right now and I figure what better way to work on it than make it a fun group project. That's what I learned from Sesame street anyways.

4/26/2006 08:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics