Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sketch night sketches

This one was digitally colored... (no idea what she's doing with her hand there.) Its weird. I dont know if other artist go through this, but I am feeling so incredible as I draw these days. I really feel my own style coming to the surface. And the incredible control that I never imagined possible. Yet at this same I feel like a little kid, completely in awe and bewildered by what comes out of the end of my pencil. Its like watch saturday morning cartoons when I was 10, except its all coming from my brain. Drawing is fun and playful now. Even my dayjob coloring comics, is starting to become something fun and exciting. I feel very blessed. I cant wait to see what my stuff will look like in a year or two. Man! Anyways, I think it has a lot to do with sketch club. I've really needed other artists around me to challenge me and help me to grow. Its made a huge difference in my life. I feel really grateful to know such awesome artists in this little town. And it seems like every day we meet more and more. And I believe that we will continue to grow and there are more and more exciting things on the horizon - 'o7 is going to be an incredible year. I love sketch club. --Will Terrell

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. Awesome stuff dude, as usuall. Yes, I'm back and here to stay this time. I promise! I'll Kill!

How you doin?

12/17/2006 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger Will Terrell said...

I'm good. Just staying busy. Doing lots more paintings. Did a couple tonight (xmas gifts) they turned out fairly decent.

Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

12/18/2006 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics