Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Cavegirl - Brush Drawing

This is a sketch I did in my friend Phillips sketchbook. Phillip is a prolific art collector. He let me borrow his big sketchbook of incredible drawings from amazing comic book artists to put this little entry into the folds. While I had it I also redrew a half dozen or so of the other drawings in the book. Frank Cho, Mike Weiringo, Neil Adams, etc.... I couldnt pass up the chance. Anyways.. here is my sketch in B/W... and I did some quick digital colors on it to see how it would look. After redrawing some of these amazing artists sketches with really nice high contrast B/w brush drawings, I was inspired to give it ago. I think I could get the hang of it with some more practice. Now I'm gonna see if I can borrow some more sketchbooks. I feel lucky to even get to look at them though. -Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics