Thursday, December 21, 2006

New Sketches - 12.21.2006



Not sure how, but I'm drawing more with less these days. I think its one of those secrets that only makes sense after it... makes sense. But its so obvious in retrospect I can't believe I was making it so complicated all along. Basically I just feel more comfortable laying down very few lines now, instead of overrendering like I used to do. Its pretty cool. Did these while waiting at the Dr. Office with my Granma. And while eating a burger watching people go in and out of the gas station across the street. And... while watching cat in the hat on cable. Sketching is fun. --Will Terrell

1 Comments:

Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

Hey dude, thought you might appreciate some of this guys work.
http://robdthompson.blogspot.com/

12/23/2006 02:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics