Friday, November 30, 2007

SketchClub News and me on TV!!!

The Lubbock SketchClub has a new website!! El Sketcho Clubo dot com. Its spanish for the sketchclub. Its plum full of information and updates. Check it out www.elsketchoclubo.com and drop me an email to let us know what you think. Especially if there's stuff that needs fixin'.

The Lubbock SketchClub and myself are being featured in this weeks (Dec 1st) episode of TEXAS COUNTRY REPORTER. I used to watch this show when I was a kid visiting my grandparents, so I'm busting a bit that they'd even have us on. They filmed a lot at my studio, and about as much at our sketch night, so I'm not sure what the episode will be about. I was hoping it would be a spotlight on the SketchClub, but you never know, it could be an expose on bad hygiene or men with beards. The episode airs in Lubbock on KCBD 11 Lubbock, NBC 6:00 am SAT, 8:00 am SUN. For show times in other areas visit the TCR website at www.texascountryreporter.com/show.htm I believe the episode will also be available in a few weeks on youtube.

Check it out!

--Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics