Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Jungle Girl - Digital painting

I've decided I'm going to start doing more full illustrations. At the least full characters with a background. I have the tendancy to focus on just drawing cool faces. But I get kind of stuck in that. so yeah...

I started this one last night, at first it was just the jungle girl, but it was kind of plain. So I added a tiger. Havent tried drawing a tiger since 8th grade. Its kind of fun. I need to find a tutorial on how to do mist. I love the atmospheric mood you can get with it, would help if I could do it right though, lol.
Anyways, altogether this was about 3 hours. All photoshop. I used a little reference on the tiger.
--Will

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mahesh Bhat said...

Amazing painting.

This post popped up on my feed search. I explored the rest of it - I am adding this blog to my feed reader.

Keep posting!

-Vyoma
Kalaalog.com

8/02/2007 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

Awesome stuff, Will.

8/10/2007 12:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics