Thursday, May 24, 2007

New Illo - 5.24.2007

I've been sick this week. Had several things come up too. Its really been a squeeze to get all my work done. Some of it I'm still behind on. But I'm feeling productive. A good friend gave me some great advice this week that really helped me make sense of prioritizing. I'm feeling really good about work now. This was a big commission. I ended up doing digital painting for most of it. Its strange how quickly a weakness can become a strength. All it takes is time, practice and a little despration. Lol. I've got a lot to do the next two weeks. But I'm happy because I got to paint cows and chickens. And I think they turned out super cute. Actually this is prolly the best illustration I've ever done. I had so much fun doing it too. Hardly felt like work. Almost felt like watching saturday morning cartoons as a kid. Only they were coming out of my head onto the screen. Instead of the other way around. I aim to experience that often from here out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics