Monday, June 04, 2007

Bob Marley Caricature

I've been thinking about Bob Marley for some reason all day. Couldnt get it out of my head. Decided to repaint a sketch I'd done a couple years ago when I was in Court Jones' Caricature illustration class at the Watts Atelier. That was probably the most rewarding class I've ever been in. Even though I was prolly in the worst place in my life for it at the time. I got a lot from the school, but especially from seeing all of his demonstrations in that class.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Atherton said...

Hey Will, how you been? This drawing isn't too bad, but you're so much better than this now. Your art is improving tenfold all the time. Don't hold yourself back by returning to old sketches. They're old for a reason, and drawing the way you used to destroys the learning process.

On a similar note, your cows and chickens drawing is freakin' amazing!

6/10/2007 11:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics