Thursday, July 17, 2008

Help Wanted!

So... anyone live in Columbus Ohio? Know someone that does? I bought a plane ticket last night to fly out there for the last weekend of Jeff Smith's Bone and Beyond art show and I have never been out there, have no idea what my plan is. All I know is this is a once in a lifetime show, and I will be kicking myself for years if I miss it. I bought the book hoping that would sate my appetite, but it only made it worse. Seeing THESE pictures just put me over the top. Carl Barks, Walt Kelly, Charles Schultz, George Herriman, Garry Trudeau original art, along with all that beautiful Jeff Smith work. I just can't miss it. So if you have any suggestions for getting around, let me know. It will be much appreciated. -Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics