Thursday, December 11, 2008

Demon Cloud digital sketch

One of my absolute favorite artists in this world is a French artist that goes by the name Bengal. I love his colors and I am completely in love with the way he draws women. So much personality!



Anyways, I always told myself when I started getting better at color and digital painting that I would try and reproduce some of his drawings. I just love how eccentric his colors are - So spontaneous and free.




I took a stab at this one, though I don't think it was successful. I like what was going on in her right thigh there, and some of whats going on in her face. But overall I wasn't happy with this. Especially with her hammy feet. I really need to get back to a figure drawing group. I did have fun with this though. I may try a few more Bengal sketches this weekend.

-Will

2 Comments:

Blogger James V. West said...

Will, that's absolutely beautiful.

12/16/2008 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger Will Terrell said...

Thanks man! I'm glad you like her!

12/16/2008 11:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics