Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Figure Drawing

Back into figure drawing. Its' been about 3 months since the Sketch Club figure drawing group has met. So its nice to be back. I missed last week but I hear it was good. This week we had Steve as our model, he was dressed in a kilt with bagpipes. He was fun to draw. I wanted to try something different so I drew on brown paper with prismacolor pencils. I was not expecting to use as many colors as I did but I really like the results. Definitely something to try again. If you're interested in coming out to the figure drawing group or modeling for us, we meet Wednesdays from 6:30 - 9:00 at the Garden and Arts center. You can contact Robert Garza at super1701b@gmail.com for more information. -Will

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathan H. Boyd said...

There's so much story in this one single drawing. Great job. His expression is my favorite part.

1/20/2009 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Will Terrell said...

thanks man! He definitely had a lot of character in person. He liked the drawing too cause he asked to buy it. Never had that happened before. Lol.

By the way, there's another one here.. http://willterrell.com/willterrell_figuredrawing_11409_001_sm.jpg I had fun playing with lots of different colors.

1/20/2009 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger Nathan H. Boyd said...

Also good... if not better. I like the perspective.

1/21/2009 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger Paintings said...

Paintings for Sale I like his skin texture. Fact.

1/10/2013 03:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics