Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Figure Drawing

Back into figure drawing. Its' been about 3 months since the Sketch Club figure drawing group has met. So its nice to be back. I missed last week but I hear it was good. This week we had Steve as our model, he was dressed in a kilt with bagpipes. He was fun to draw. I wanted to try something different so I drew on brown paper with prismacolor pencils. I was not expecting to use as many colors as I did but I really like the results. Definitely something to try again. If you're interested in coming out to the figure drawing group or modeling for us, we meet Wednesdays from 6:30 - 9:00 at the Garden and Arts center. You can contact Robert Garza at for more information. -Will

Labels: , ,


Blogger Nathan Hayes Boyd said...

There's so much story in this one single drawing. Great job. His expression is my favorite part.

1/20/2009 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Will Terrell said...

thanks man! He definitely had a lot of character in person. He liked the drawing too cause he asked to buy it. Never had that happened before. Lol.

By the way, there's another one here.. I had fun playing with lots of different colors.

1/20/2009 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger Nathan Hayes Boyd said...

Also good... if not better. I like the perspective.

1/21/2009 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger Paintings said...

Paintings for Sale I like his skin texture. Fact.

1/10/2013 03:27:00 AM  
Blogger Naomi Chelsea said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

9/07/2015 02:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics