Sunday, February 26, 2006

Purgatory Ridge Rough Riders

I read about this Cowboy Action Shooting Club(CASC) in Lubbock the other day, and decided to check out one of their shootouts, and do some sketching and collect some reference while I was at it. It was a lot of fun and they were very gracious. Check out their site at www.purgatoryridgerr.com. Also, I've uploaded my photos to HERE and below are a few of the sketches I did. By the way, that guy in orange is a REAL cowboy. His name's Conagher. He's awesome! --Will

3 Comments:

Blogger francis tsai said...

Nice sketches Will - I saw your blog linked from another site. I didnt know you had a blog!

Hey, did you move back to Lubbock? When did that happen?

2/27/2006 11:30:00 PM  
Blogger Will Terrell said...

I had a blog for a few years actually and stopped-- apparently just as all the COOL kids started doing theirs, lol. I've been missing it though and figured it was time to get back online.

I moved back to Lubbock just before the holidays. I finally have some steady work drawing comics, and figured it would be cheaper to do it from Lubbock. But I don't know how long I can handle living here in paradise. So I imagine I'll be moving back eventually.

How's things for you? I see you've been getting back into drawing comics. Looks like fun stuff? Is that the Juno-1 story you were working on a while back?

2/28/2006 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger francis tsai said...

What's the comic book you are working on? Is any of it out yet?

Yeah, that story is basically an evolution of the Juno-1 story I was working on a while back. I've changed some of the backstory to accommodate how technology has changed in the last few years, and where it looks as if we're headed now (i.e., in addition to evolving web and internet technology, incredible advances in genetics, nanotechnology and biotech).

3/09/2006 03:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics