Sunday, November 02, 2008

Names and Numbers ad



I did this illustration the other night for a Heating/Ac company ad for the phone book. I like to imagine them all riding around in the back of that truck day in and day out, urgently waiting for the call. It's like the A-team, without all the drama.

If you need an illustration you can contact me at william_terrell AT hotmail dot com. To find me, apparently this client had to talk to more than a dozen people, whom all recommended me but didn't remember my email. Maybe I should make a phone book ad of me running out of the back of a truck to urgently do caricatures? I would of course be B.A Baracas, only white, and more round. I've been wondering what I'd look like covered in gold chains.

-Will

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics