Saturday, September 13, 2008

Texas Tech Pirate Hat



I started working as a graphic designer about 3 months ago for a local company called Red Raider Outfitter that does licensing stuff for Texas Tech University. I really like it. I get challenged a lot, and get to work with another really great artist, and really good people. One of the very first designs I did for them was a Pirate Hat for Mike Leach the Texas Tech football coach. He's apparently really into pirates. The hat just came in last week and I'm really digging it. We put it online a couple nights ago too if any of you want to pick up your own Pirate HAT

-Will Terrell

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Jenk said...

I LOVE THAT HAT! there needs to be MORE pirate gear at RRO!! lead the way man.

can you make one of a pirate beating up a cowboy for this week?

Marcus

11/06/2008 09:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics