Monday, October 13, 2008

Look Up in the Sky!

So I was driving along university Ave in Lubbock the other day, and I look up at one of those new digital billboards and I see this...

My new t-shirt design for Red Raider Outfitter!!! I think I squealed a little bit. Stoked! It's the "road trip" shirt for the Texas Tech VS. A&M game this weekend. Its my first T-shirt for Outfitter and its the first time I've ever seen my art on a billboard. All kinds of awesomeness. It looks like the shirt is doing really well too! I'm excited.

The next one is going to be a knock-out. Not to mention, it will be tied in with another first for me... an ANIMATED TV commercial!!! I'll let ya'll know more about it as soon as I do!

-Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics