Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Figure Drawing

We had several artists drive in from Big Spring for the figure drawing group tonight. That's wild! I continued this week with sketching with prisma colors on butcher paper. I'm really having fun with the colors. Although I tend to focus less on the figure when I'm doing that. I'm also letting my caricature instincts come out more this time around with the group. I was always trying to restrain myself to realistic figure drawing but that's just not natural for me. And I don't have the proper instruction around these parts to get to where I want to go with that. So this is the next best thing and its definitely been a lot of fun. Here is a link to one of the nights drawings.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Clothing Blogs said...

Nice post


http://www.rpsjewellers.com/

10/11/2011 06:13:00 AM  
Blogger aisha said...

Volvo S70 Turbocharger
Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.

10/30/2011 07:11:00 AM  
Blogger Taurine75 said...

Cool drawing man!

8/11/2013 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics