Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Figure Drawing

We had several artists drive in from Big Spring for the figure drawing group tonight. That's wild! I continued this week with sketching with prisma colors on butcher paper. I'm really having fun with the colors. Although I tend to focus less on the figure when I'm doing that. I'm also letting my caricature instincts come out more this time around with the group. I was always trying to restrain myself to realistic figure drawing but that's just not natural for me. And I don't have the proper instruction around these parts to get to where I want to go with that. So this is the next best thing and its definitely been a lot of fun. Here is a link to one of the nights drawings.



Blogger Clothing Blogs said...

Nice post

10/11/2011 06:13:00 AM  
Blogger aisha said...

Volvo S70 Turbocharger
Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.

10/30/2011 07:11:00 AM  
Blogger Taurine75 said...

Cool drawing man!

8/11/2013 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

8/27/2015 08:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics