Saturday, March 04, 2006

Aggie Con 37

I just found out that I've been confirmed as a guest at this years Aggiecon. March 23-26th in College station. They're even giving me a free table in the dealers room. I am stoked, this will be my first convention as a guest of the con. And also my first convention where I will be on discussion panels. I am very excited. I have no idea how many panels, or what kind I will be on. I just hope I make a good impression. So hopefully they'll have me back again. This is also the last Aggiecon for my sensei Brian Stelfreeze for a while. He's been doing it for ten years, but due to changes with the con, he's planning to take a break for a few years. I'm stoked I will get to see him one last time before that, and (hopefully) be on some panels with him as well. As a special treat, his studio mate Cully Hamner, another terrific artist, will also be at the con. Double sweet! And my favorite wookie Peter (Chewbacca) Mayhew. So if anyone can make it to the show I hope you do. It would be really nice to see some familiar faces in the crowd. --Will

3 Comments:

Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

Wow that's awesome. Good luck with that. Tell those people whats up.

3/05/2006 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Badkins said...

Glad to hear it Will! Too bad I can't come this year....

3/06/2006 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger Will Terrell said...

I'm gonna lay the smak down. If I weren't so tired I'd have something much more clever and witty to say.

3/07/2006 12:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics