Saturday, July 01, 2006

Commissions

This has been a very busy week. Lots of commissions and starting to color a new series. I thought, since it's been a few weeks since I uploaded any new art, I'd post one of the commissions I've been working on. This is for a fair in Western Arizona. The sheep has become their unofficial mascot. And this is our third year doing their illos. Its a lot of fun. And this time, since we had a circus theme I wanted to draw some elephants. Because I've been wanting to draw elephants for a while now. Ok... back to work. --Will

1 Comments:

Blogger Will Terrell said...

Thanks Man! I'm actually going to change it up a little bit, and extend the shot down so the bottom of the tent, ground and sheeps stand are all in the shot. It feels pretty clausterphobic and that seems to be the problem. I'm really digging the tent too though. Thanks for the comments.

7/02/2006 11:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics