Monday, July 03, 2006

New studio

I've been meaning to upload some photos of my new house and studio for a while. Finally got around to taking some photos and loading them today. Leigh and I are really enjoying this house. It's pretty old. Bungalow style house built in 1919. It has a lot of space and a lot of character. My favorite part are the windows. I had to scrape and scrub every one of them. For some reason someone had painted over them all, and did a terrible job of it. They look damn good now. I may not be in San Diego right now like I had hoped... but I take solace in the fact that I'm paying half for this huge house, what I was paying for one bedroom of an apartment in SD. So I'm soaking it in while we're still here. This is Onslow... he's our greyhound. He is so incredibly fast... and lazy. They call greyhounds "the 45 mph couch-potatos" He sleeps all day, until he hears my keys then he charges in ready for a walk. Anyways, if you would like to see the rest of the pictures they are up HERE. Hope everyone has a great 4th! --Will

1 Comments:

Blogger Will Terrell said...

Hey Man, great to hear from you! How are you doing these days? Are you guys gonna have a sketch night during the con? I'd love to go. My friend Luis and his wife and I are driving out just for the convention. I'll be at the Slave Labor Graphics booth signing at the Gargoyles table if you're able to make it to the show. I know how crazy it gets at Seaworld around the con.

By the way, tell Leon I said Hi. I bet Russia was incredible.

7/07/2006 10:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics