Thursday, August 10, 2006

Down Time

Just in case anyone was wondering. My sites are down - On purpose for once. They may be down for a few days, no telling. I'm transferring my domains to a new server, and these things are never predictable. But at least now it will be loads cheaper because of - Dun Dunh dunndunn dun DUUNNNN!!!! www.1and1.com They host 3 domains for a little cheaper than what I was paying for one before. Thanks to Luis for the tip. Wish I coulda got you the commission bud. This is the end of an era for me in a way... Since I'm switching servers it means I'm losing a lot of my statistics records for www.lucidcomics.com. I was about to pass the "7 MILLIONth HIT" mark sometime in the next month or so. Now we're starting from scratch again... a moment of silence please. Now, Back to work monkeys!!! --Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics