Saturday, March 11, 2006

Sketch night - Sketches

I was sort of ambushed on the way in to denny's sketch night, by one of the waitstaff at the restaraunt who wanted me to draw his chevy corolla "tricked out". And I'm a sucker for free food. I feel like such a whore, lol. Anyways, I didn't get all that much sketching done. But I did do a sketch for Trinidad and Luis in their sketch books. Both sketches were of Conan. I've been doing conan sketches whenever I draw in people's sketchbooks the last couple months. And I'm trying to do more than just draw the character, but something that really speaks to the character. Anyways, Luis scanned his for me, and Trinidad said he'd scan the one I did for him. I'll post his whenever he gets around to it. I hope everyone else had fun at the sketch night. --Will

3 Comments:

Blogger Will Terrell said...

I'm afraid that is' exactly. Conan is such a bastard.

3/11/2006 03:49:00 PM  
Blogger *colibri* said...

i love the heart tattoo on her hiney.

3/14/2006 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger Will Terrell said...

Conan has one just like it. But he's a little bashful.

3/16/2006 04:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics