Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Aggiecon

Well I'm off to Aggiecon. It's been hectic getting all my work done as well as trying to get ready. I'm not, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be. There are a few of you that have mentioned you'll be going to the con and wanted to know when my panels will be. The first panel will be "What's your media" Friday morning, 11:15 am in the Rudder tower, room 404. I'll be on that panel with Mr. Stelfreeze himself. Stoked! My second panel will be "Blending and shading" 5:30 pm Friday in the same room. My third and final panel will be "Digital vs. Traditional art" Sunday 10:00 am, again in the Rudder tower, room 404. I'm not sure where my table will be located, though I requested it to be near the other artists, in the dealers room. So I'm assuming it will be there. I look forward to seeing everyone that's planning to make it out there. I'm excited. Also, I don't think I've mentioned this here yet - but I think it's safe to announce now - I'm the colorist on the new Disney Gargoyle's series from Slave labor graphics. The first issue is soliciting this week and should be on shelves in June. This is looking to be bigger than anticipated. I've heard that this is expected to be the biggest initial selling book ever for SLG. Here's hoping. I'm very excited to be part of it. I've been doing comics for nearly ten years, but this is going to be my first book to actually get national distribution. Couldn't ask for a better way to start out. Have a good weekend! And as always, Keep smiling! --Will

2 Comments:

Blogger Badkins said...

Hope you have a great time!

Good Luck!!

3/22/2006 08:07:00 PM  
Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

Good luck dude. Kick arse.

3/22/2006 10:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bravenet Hit Counter
Powered by Bravenet
View Statistics